1. .NET programming
NET framework — top 5 advantages:
- service-oriented architecture (SOA), which translates into better availability and scalability,
- code reuse, for cost-effective and fast programming;
- stable, secure and reliable software solutions;
- active support from Microsoft and .NET communities;
- flexible implementation and easy software maintenance
2. Azure Cloud Storage
Azure Cloud — top 5 advantages:
- super easy app implementation;
- unlimited software scaling options;
- quick access to the applications from any place in the world;
- efficiency in time and cost;
- no need to invest in internal servers
3. Web, desktop and mobile apps
- We build them using the .NET framework and .NET Core, along with the Windows Communication Foundation and WebApi.
- For frontend purposes, apart from frameworks such as AngularJS or React.js, we also use ASP.NET
- We design user interfaces in accordance with Microsoft standards and guidelines, using the multifunctional WPF platform.
- We also utilize some time-saving solutions provided by DevExpress.
- We focus on achieving maximum effectiveness, by harnessing technologies that allow us to build apps for different operating systems in the most time-saving and cost-effective manner.
- This is why we value React Native so highly — it’s an all-embracing framework both for iOS and Android that offers a lot of leeway and, as a result, we don’t have to do the coding twice